Riding Shotgun

ramblings from the passenger's seat

Thursday, September 30, 2004

"I've been reading some of my friends' blogs recently, and have felt severly inadequate. I think it's because my friends all seem to be smarter than me...I think what they have to say makes sense. It's either hilarious or actually thought provoking, or it's just using a clever turn of phrase. And I think I should do that more, especially since part of the reason I started one of these things was to become a better writer." -MM (quoted with only noble intentions)

"Then i thought of what i meant to say, and suddenly it was bloody hell, who do i think i am, with my clever verbal posturing and my sophisticated shadows?" -BKI (quoted with the greatest possible respect)

"The medium is the message" -Marshall McLuhan

...and how.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home